11 Academia Networks is a group of niche platforms hosting study, career and event opportunities in more than 60 disciplines. Our users consist of 1 million+ students, job-seekers, professionals and academics.
Our niche platforms offer you an effective and innovative way to recruit the best students and staff, and to promote your institution worldwide.
Recruit top candidates to work or study at your institution with our Online Announcements
HOW IT WORKS
1. Choose a pack or subscription
- Annual Subscription: best price for unlimited announcements
- Announcement Packs: three or five pack with 10% and 15% discount
- Single Announcements: one-time announcement
2. Select the type of opportunity to promote
- Academic and industry jobs
- Bachelor's, master's and PhDs
- Summer schools, supplementary courses
- Scholarships, grants
- Conferences, call for papers, workshops
3. Choose the level of promotion
- Premium: Max. promotion (incl. Geo-targeting)
- Featured: Attractive announcement (incl. extra visibility)
- Standard: Improved promotion (incl. deadline reminders)
- Basic: Entry-level package (incl. logo)
4. Get high-quality applications for your opportunities
- Traffic to your website
- Direct enquiries
- Brochure downloads
- Social media engagement, etc.
Customize your campaign with Add-Ons and Boosters
- Display advertisement (Banners)
- Promotion in editorial stories
- E-Mail Shots (HTML Format)
- Repost your Announcement
- Social media boost
- Email Alert Ads (Text Snippets)
- Geo-Targeting for priority countries
What our customers say
"This is our 3rd consecutive year promoting programs, jobs and conferences on INOMICS. Thank you so much for your assistance and professionalism!"
EPS Secretariat - Research Office
University of Milan
"Last year, we were very lucky to have INOMICS on our side to promote our first summer school. Now we not only renew the promotion for the second summer school but also promote 2 master’s programs"
Sylvain Riffe Stern
Responsible for communications and press relations,
Paris School of Economics (PSE)
Do you have questions?
or call us on +49 30-2084712 50