To modify your personal configuration, please use the link at the very beginning of your most recent E-Mail Alert where it says "Customize your interests and preferences here".
Does it cost anything?
11 Academia Networks does not charge users to have an account, to search the site, or to receive E-mail Alert updates.
FAQ for Advertisers
How can I join 11 Academia Networks?
It is easy to join. You simply go to https://11academianetworks.com/user/register and register with your e-mail address. With your user account you are able not only to search, but also to post and share content on 11 Academia Networks.
- Can I post the same Announcement multiple times?No. Please be advised that you may only post each study or career opportunity once. All double entries will be removed from the 11 Academia Networks database. This includes Announcements for the same thing in different languages. If you want to post in multiple languages, you should include both versions in one posting. It is possible to extend the running period for your posting or ad. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your request.
- Can I change my Announcements after submission?Yes. Please contact us at email@example.com. Any changes after submission may be subject to a service charge of €75 (plus VAT where applicable).
- Does 11 Academia Networks offer discounts for regular orders?Yes we do. Discounts are available when you pre-book multiple Announcements. Please contact us to receive an offer that fits your needs.
- Is a PhD Program classified as a program or a job opening?PhD Programs are normally classified as courses on 11 Academia Networks. This counts for programs with a regular intake of students, and with set modules or a structured outline. If, however, the post is a single, paid research position, in which it is also possible for the candidate to complete a PhD, then this should be posted as a job opening.
Need further help?
- Can I post the same Announcement multiple times?