Content Manager (Student Position - Part Time)
We are looking for a talented and motivated Student to join our team as a Content Manager.
You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content that appeals to our audiences and attracts new visitors to our platforms. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices and content priorities.
11 Academia Networks:
11 Academia Networks is a global internet platform hosting educational and career opportunities for top students and academics around the world, with our flagship site, INOMICS, hosting 500,000 visitors every month, searching for study programs, conferences, scholarships and jobs. In addition, we run a range of rapidly-growing career sites in fields such as engineering, medicine and linguistics.
Headquartered in Berlin-Mitte, 11 Academia Networks is one of Berlin’s most solidly growing start-up companies with excellent revenue growth rates over the last 3 years.
Being a part of our content team, and working closely with the marketing team, you will assist in the coordination of our content initiatives to ensure user engagement, brand consistency and a positive user experience with editorial content on our platforms.
Our ideal candidate is a native English speaker who is a current student of journalism or a humanities/social sciences programme, and who can demonstrate stylish and creative writing skills.
We will support you working parallel to your studies.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Create and publish engaging content
- Liaise with external content writers to ensure brand consistency and high quality
- Optimize content according to SEO guidelines
- Analyse website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop and manage the editorial calendar
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- First editorial or content management work experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web publishing is a plus
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics, e.g. Google Analytics is an advantage
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English (native speaker level)
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Current student in a humanities, social science or journalism-related field
If this sounds like you then we look forward to receiving your application!
What We Offer:
- Flexible working time to fit with your studies
- A small, knowledgeable and supportive team
- A highly competitive student-position salary
- Real responsibility within the team from the day you start
- Tea, coffee and fruit in the office
- A beautiful office space in the heart of Berlin, opposite the Pergamon Museum and around the corner from Humboldt University
- At 11 Academia Networks, you can expect an intellectual, fast and open culture of a start-up, combined with the professionalism and experience of an international company.
To apply just send us an email with your resume, one short writing sample, and a cover note about yourself to email@example.com