Digital Marketing Assistants (Student / Werkstudent)
We are looking for talented students to join our team as marketing and sales assistants.
11 Academia Networks is a global internet platform hosting educational and career opportunities for top students and academics, with our flagship site, INOMICS, hosting 500,000 visitors using our platform to search for study programs, scholarships, grants and academic jobs.
Headquartered in Berlin-Mitte, 11 Academia Networks is one of Berlin's most solidly growing start-up companies with excellent revenue growth rates over the last 3 years.
We will support you working parallel to your studies.
- Support the sales and marketing team with preparation of campaigns and materials related to user acquisition and engagement for existing and new platforms
- Management of social media channels and advertising
- Research competitors and trends in the recruitment and education industry
- Support content management activities
- The candidate must be currently enrolled at a university in Berlin/Brandenburg
- Previous working experience, ideally in a marketing, B2B sales or market research role
- Strong analytic and numerical skills, especially in the process of data and creation of reports
- A friendly, outgoing and convincing personality
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience in the education or recruitment sectors is a plus
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially excel, word and power point)
- Strong level of English is required. Other languages are a plus
- A fair student-position remuneration
- Unlimited tea, coffee and fruit
- Real responsibility within our team from the day you start
- Experience in the areas of marketing and advertising, sales, PR, campaign planning and strategic sales/marketing
- Work right in the centre of Berlin Mitte, next to the Pergamon Museum
At 11 Academia Networks, you can expect an intellectual, fast and open culture of a start-up, combined with the professionalism and experience of an international company.
To apply just send us an email with your resume and a short note about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org