Location: Australia - Melbourne
In this position, you will report to the Pharmacovigilance and Medical information manager. Support with technical expertise to ensure appropriate handling of enquiries from consumers, HCPs and internal stakeholders. Provide technical support to marketing, sales and medical colleagues Undertake other departmental projects and tasks and provide support as required.Your main tasks are the following:
- Responding to medical enquiries and ensuring that these are answered to a high level of customer satisfaction, incorporating the latest evidence, within an agreed time frame.
- Ensuring that all adverse events or product complaints are appropriately reported and followed-up in accordance to relevant procedures and regulations
- Maintain a database of Medical Information requests and responses (IRMS).
- Review promotional material for adherence to advertising regulations and guidelines, and medical accuracy.
- Assist with the maintenance of Local Knowledge Information Documents (LKIDs) for Vifor portfolio, as directed.
- Actively participate in departmental and various cross-functional project teams.
- Conduct training for Vifor staff and partners relating to therapeutic areas and products, as required.
- Undertake specific projects and tasks as requested.
- Observe all applicable laws and codes.
For this role, we are looking for a flexible and efficient person bringing the following profile:
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- A recognised Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate with experience in PV/MI databases
- At least one year proven experience successfully undertaking a PV/MI Associate role within a pharmaceutical organisation
- Knowledge and understanding of the Medicines Australia/Medicines New Zealand Codes of Conduct
- Knowledge and understanding of the relevant TGA/Medsafe legislation
- Computer literate with advance Excel and MI/PV database skills
- Ability to work independently and quickly learn
- Attention to detail when reviewing promotional items
- Analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and conflicting deadlines Developed communication and interpersonal skills for training and working with Managers and colleagues
- High ethical standards and integrity
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.