This two-day event will give you an in-depth insight into the Cyber Security for Utilities market. It will not only give the participants an insight into the current challenges and opportunities in the industry but will also provide updates and future forecasts on the latest industry's technology trends. It will bring together senior representatives from utility companies, research institutes, consultants, representatives of government agencies and solution providers.
You will benefit from numerous interactive sessions, presentations, including case studies from key players of each segment bringing forward their experience, and insightful panel discussions to get the best out of the event.
- Market Outlook for Electric Utility Cybersecurity,
- Ability to Invest in Cyber Security Across the Grid,
- Information Sharing Programs between Utilities and Government,
- Operating in Shared Environments,
- Exploring the Intersections between Business Continuity, Emergency Response and Cybersecurity Incident Response,
- External Threats and Effective Responses on Cyber Attacks,
- Exploring the Intersections of Cyber and Physical Security Incident Response,
- Strategies for Developing the OT Cyber Security Profession,
- Integrity Control and Systems Engineering to Insure Reliability and Security of the Grid,
- Security Event Monitoring for Utilities,
- Best Risk Mitigation Strategies as Prevention Method.
For more information please contact Angeliki Oikonomou on T. + 44 (0)203 141 0610 F. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.